The modern and convenient way to manage and control your bank accounts, Internet Banking enables you to:
- Conduct banking transactions at any time from any location
- Manage your accounts independently
Internet Banking users confirm transactions and operations by SMS code, DigiPass or PCB mobile token.
The PCB Mobile Token application generates one-time TAN codes to validate Internet Banking transfers and other transactions.
- Transaction validations without limit
- Application can be used in any country, even without an Internet connection
- TAN codes can be generated without activating your mobile phone’s roaming service
- Allows involvement of several users in one application
PCB Mobile Token conditions
To activate the PCB Mobile Token:
- Download the application from the Google Play app store
- Enter the 10-digit activation code received through the Internet Banking platform in the relevant field of the application
- Enter the 4-digit PIN code sent to the e-mail address registered at ProCredit Bank and/or to the mobile phone number via an SMS text to ensure final activation
Change of PIN code
It is recommended to change the 4-digit PIN code as soon as possible after you activate the service. To change the code, you must enter the Settings menu and choose “Change PIN Code”; you will be prompted to first enter the current PIN code and then choose and confirm a new one in the relevant field.
Download mobile banking app from the following links: