|Do you want to become a ProCredit Bank client?|
You can open a universal account and register services remotely, through video identification, without visiting the branch. Fill out the video identification application to obtain an ID number to initiate a video call from the application
Open an account online
You haven’t used Internet Banking yet?
You can register for Internet Banking through a video call. Fill out the video identification application to obtain an ID number to initiate a video call from the application ProCredit Bank myDirect.
What is video identification?
ProCredit Bank offers a modern, convenient way to open an account.
Video identification is a technological alternative to visiting a branch.
Using the service, you can complete the identification process from anywhere you like with a video call to the Bank – and open an account and register for banking services without visiting a branch! (Debit Mastercard Card, FlexSave Savings Account, SMS Service, Internet Banking)
To make a video call, you will need a modern mobile phone or a computer equipped with a camera and microphone, and of course an internet connection.
The identification process takes only a few minutes.
The service can be used anywhere and does not require a visit to abranch.
Video identification is performed through licensed software.
How to use video identification
Here’s how the service works:
- Fill out an account opening application form (for new clients) or an Internet Banking application form (for existing clients) through the Bank’s website or the myDIRECT mobile application.
- You will receive an ID number.
- Select Video Identification in the myDIRECT application and enter the ID number in the appropriate field.
If you are not yet using the myDirect application, please click on the following link:
- Wait for the identification process to start and have your ID document with you.
- Follow the Bank representative’s instructions during the video call.
To complete the video identification process, you will need:
- When using a computer – Google Chrome browser version 47 or higherand a computer with a webcam and microphone
- When using a mobile phone – the myDIRECT app
- To fill out the video identification application form
- An ID document (The document should not be damaged and at least 3 months should be left before it's expiry date)
- A reliable internet connection to ensure that the call will not be interrupted