Green Economy Financing Facility
Where finance and green technologies meet
Under the Green Economy Financing Facility (GEFF) program, ProCredit Bank offers new financing opportunities to SMEs that are planning investments in energy efficient, renewable electric power and environmentally friendly initiatives.
GEFF funding allows companies to purchase any modern technology available at Technology Selector, or to implement multi-component “green” projects and receive free technical assessment along with financial resources.
Advantages of GEFF financing:
- Better energy performance through installation of high-performing energy efficient and renewable energy technologies
- Reduced energy, water and resource consumption, and thus lower operation costs
- Greater productivity and reliability of equipment
- Improvements in product quality and company image
- Increased profitability and competitiveness
What are the investment criteria?
- Energy-efficient machinery that emits at least 20% fewer greenhouse gases or saves energy
- Improve the energy efficiency of existing buildings by at least 20%
- Environmentally friendly investments aimed at saving at least 20% of water or providing sustainable land management
- Separate investments in renewable energy technologies
The GEFF Programme was developed by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). The programme is supported by Green Climate Fund (GCF) and the Austrian Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF).
Invest in green goals!
Apply now! Fill out the application!
Do you have questions?
Contact us at 220 22 22.